The ALSYT is a particular feeder hopper that allows to store significant quantities of materials and to release them in a gradual and uniform way.
It can be used for:
• collections of paper/cardboard;
• multi-material collections not in bags.
The ALSYT is placed at the first stage of a sorting plant or a working plant and:
• it is loaded up to the maximum of its capacity;
• the walking floor placed at the bottom of the hopper makes the material go forward;
• two independent drums provide calibration and release of the material.
The highlights of the ALSYT are:
• the gradual and uniform feeding of the plant;
• the creation of a buffer store with a significant storage volume (up to 72 cubic meters)
• the easiness, for the User, of regulating the flow rate.
When the User regulates the desired hourly flow rate, all the regulations will be effected automatically.