The SYDRAV is an innovative moving floor created by Hofmann to answer the requirements of dynamic storage of large quantities of material.
Some typical applications are:
• to automatize the storage boxes of a sorting plant; the SYDRAV is placed at the bottom
of the opening, then it is loaded and when it becomes full it empties the material on the feeding coveyor of the baler;
• to receive the incoming materials, directly from the buckets, and to send them to the
The main characteristics of the SYDRAV are:
• its robustness;
• it doesn’t need any masonry, but it can be placed directly on the ground;
• the parts that come into contact with the material are interchangeable;
• the adaptability of installation (the range spans from 1 mt to 10 mt of width and from 5 mt to
12 mt of length).