The TRAGUM is a tested conveyor or rubber belt, supported by a fixed frame in metal sheet, which is suitable for continuous and quick transport of varius fractions of material.
Some typical applications are:
• collection, transfer and evacuation selected fractions;
• support to selection or quantity control;
• elevation of materials.
The highlights of the TRAGUM are:
• the limited room that is needed;
• the shape of theframe, which reduces the material on its sides in a natural way,
limiting the plows to the loading area;
• the adaptability of installation (the range spans from 0,4 m to 2,8 m of width and up to
40 m of length).